Brochure # 2
Call for Appointment: Usually open are:
Monday – 9 am to 8pm, Tuesday – 9am to 8pm, Thursday – 9am to 8pm, Friday – 2pm to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 8 pm, Sunday – Closed.
About Massage Therapy: Therapeutic massage improves muscle tone, alleviates pain in the joints and muscles, relaxes tight muscles caused by mental, emotional or physical stress, as well as improves circulation, allowing the body to rid itself of toxins. Massage calms and soothes the emotions and promotes a feeling of inner peace. Our staff can assist you in selecting the massage technique that best suits your needs. Choose from Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, or Stone Therapy. Aromatherapy is incorporated into most of our massage and body treatments.
Relaxation Massage: A relaxing Swedish massage that uses kneading, gliding and long soothing strokes on the superficial layers of the muscles. Swedish Massage improves circulation, boosts immune system, helps in removal of toxins, improves overall skin and muscle tone, reduces stress and fatigue, and promotes better sleep. 60 min. for $ 45 90 min. for $ 70
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy: For those who don’t mind a strong touch, this specialty massage technique focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue, aimed at releasing the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas, either following or going across the fibers of the muscles, tendons and fascia. The goal of Deep Tissue Massage Therapy is to “unstick” the fibers of a muscle while releasing deeply-held patterns of tension. The therapy also helps to remove toxins, relax and soothe the muscles, break up and eliminate scar tissue. It is both corrective and therapeutic.
60 min. for $ 55 90 min. for $ 90
Specialty Massages: Hot Stone Therapy Massage: Experience luxurious and relaxing massage combined with deep heat therapy. Heated smooth Lava stones, when placed on the body, give a penetrating heat. They are glided over the body gently or firmly depending on the personal preference. The body absorbs this warmth, circulating it throughout. The perfect treatment to loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and relax the body and mind. 24 hour notice is appreciated due to set-up. 90 min. for $ 80
The Ultimate Full Body Massage: Enjoy a long massage with the blending of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage. Appreciate this time being pampered after a hard day. You will experience calming music, the aroma of essential oils, a heated table, and the soothing strokes of massage to enhance your experience.
90 min. for $ 80
Partial Body Massage For those who enjoy specific areas, such as the feet, legs, hands, arms, back, etc. Have you ever just wanted a good foot massage? Now you can focus on one area where you need the most attention. You choose between deep or gentle pressure. 30 min. for $ 30 45 min. for $ 40 60 min. for $ 55
Sports Massage: Enjoy while the therapist uses technique of stretching, quick and vigorous strokes, including deep tissue on localized body parts where a specific activity may have caused exertion and muscle tightness. Here, wearing shorts and a T-shirt are more appropriate due to the amount of stretching involved. 30 min. for $ 40 60 min. for $ 70
To receive maximum benefit and relaxation from a massage:
· Arrive a few minutes early. Most people prefer to remove all clothing and jewelry. During your massage, your therapist keeps your entire body draped and only undrapes that portion that is being massaged. If you feel more comfortable leaving your undergarments on, that’s fine too.
· Once you are with your therapist you will be asked certain questions, such as whether there is anything you like to convey he/she should be aware of. Feel free to express your needs so as to receive specific attention to tense or trouble spots. Your therapist will ask you a few questions to ascertain the most optimum treatment for your sessions.
· Relax, this is your time and time for your body (and your mind) to release the worries and stresses of the day. Deep breathing and closing of your eyes will assist in your complete relaxation.
· Let your therapist know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable, too warm or too cold or if the massage pressure is too light or too intense.
· Trust your massage therapist to move your limbs in whatever position is necessary for and during the massage.
· Enjoy the massage and know that you are doing something very good for your body and your mind. You deserve this healthy interlude.Read more >>